Call today to leave an anonymous voicemail tip
Any details you can give regarding issues in our community involving drugs, theft, violence, harassment, child or elder abuse, repeat traffic violations, or school truancies are appreciated.
Voice messages are reviewed daily and shared with Family Services, Wellness, Elder Protection and/or the Swinomish Police. While some tips are used immediately, others are useful building blocks that could help lead us to the root of the problem.
- A vehicle seen speeding in a particular area on a frequent basis
- A person or vehicle known to be delivering drugs to a particular house or person
- Unsupervised kids wandering about during school hours
- A person known to have an outstanding warrant frequenting a certain area or home
- A person in possesion of or trying to sell stolen property
- An elder known to need supervision being left alone
- Someone selling Suboxone medication
- Known substance abusers who need help